Friday, July 24, 2020

2020 Plans and Updates

I realized I never posted a handful of posts from last year as well as previous years along with my race plans for this year.

One of the posts that I didn't post was on my 2020 plans so I figure I may as well start with it albeit an amended version :-). Here is what my plans were looking like last December, I thought a few might not happen but I sure missed the why.......

  • Run for the Lakes 
  • Lake Wobegon
  • Med City
  • Fans 12 hr
  • Grandma's
  • Humpy's
  • Ultra Loony
  • Mankato
  • Another state in the fall/winter .......
I knew I would have time as I was planning on retiring in March. Well then the virus hit and all plans have changed. I ultimately delayed my retirement start to mid May, not directly because of the virus but I wanted to help my project reach a milestone and staying helped the team.

The good news is I am now retired and my running has been very positively affected.

I had already signed up for Med City, Grandma's and the Ultra Loony before things hit, all are now virtual events. 

I have completed my virtual Grandma's, longer story there so expect that in the future but I wanted to get this post out so I can begin to capture my running adventures again. 

3 comments:

wildknits said...

Westy - good to hear from you and congratulations on your retirement. Can't wait to hear about your virtual Grandma's as well as your other plans.

Mike W. said...

Thanks Lisa, will be updating soon

Londell said...

Wow - you retired. I hope to join you in about 4 years. Really looking forward to reduced stress and time to get healthy again. Hope the virus stays away from our lives and maybe next year, runs will be on again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails