Monday, March 31, 2008

Chippewa Moraine 50k is on................

Ok, I emailed Wynn Davis on Saturday concerning the Chippewa Moraine 50k and he has already gotten back to me. I had asked about the 11 hour cutoff as it seems very generous and Wynn confirmed it is. He said the course is rolling hills of single track, it sounds great. So, it appears that the Chippewa Moraine will be my first 50k attempt and since the cutoff is 11 hours, I can't imagine not finishing.

If this doesn't help my motivation to get in my mid-week runs than nothing will. The other thing, is this will be the first event since the Country Music Marathon (which Karyn and I did the inaugural and the 2nd but not the 3rd) that will be a first event streak that just maybe I can maintain. We thought about that with the CMM but that would have gotten expensive. Where as this is only a couple hours away.

So here is my updated plan, run for 4 hours Saturday and then go for it...........

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails