Saturday, March 22, 2008

Winter Blahs aren't quite over!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, last week when I posted that the blahs were over I was wrong. We had 6-8 inches of snow on Thursday into Friday. Even before that I only got in one run during the week. It was my fault of course as I let darkness, cold, work and other things distract me.

I did run 9 today with a plan to go 15 tomorrow but take a look at my last 7 weeks of running.



Do you see the same problem that I do, ok, not the marathon training program I had intended. So either I quit or I get myself motivated and stay that way.

It looks like we may get into the 40's this week, hopefully the snow will go and we can even see 50 soon. I need to get over my if it ain't 5 I don't go mindset. Actually I did have two 4's, I wonder why :-)

So the goal for next week will be to run 5 days no matter the distance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails