Monday, July 19, 2010

Where does the time go?

Some days I get things done when I should and some days I don't. This post is about the posts I have yet to get out and I have more than a few to do. So in order to feel less guilty here are my short versions.
  1. Book Review on Running Dark by Jamie Freveletti another Emma adventure, very enjoyable.
  2. Turtle Trot Triathlon 2010 race report - 5th year in a row, finished, Karyn PR'd.
  3. Runners Round Table - tomorrow July 20th - Albert, Lesley and I are chatting with Dick Beardsley about his running camp.
  4. Summer doldrums - Injury update, motivation, shoes, etc.........
  5. Summer/Fall race decisions - Superior 50 or Moose Mt. Marathon? Surf the Murph 50M or 50k?
Now I need to get back to work on the long reports but first I think I will go for a run.

Update - scratch that last thought, I think I will watch the Twins instead.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails