Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wow it's 2022

I just logged into my blog and noticed my last post was over a year ago, oops. So much for my retirement providing time to get it going again. Since I retired 2 years ago, it's time to pick it up and start posting again. I started this blog to "track my running plans and thoughts and provide a place to remember past running adventures", some people read it and that's fine but the original intent was to help me remember the good, bad and ugly runs, races and adventures.

With that in mind, here are my upcoming posts, yes, I will be following through. In no particular order here's what's coming:

  • Race plans for 2022
  • 2021 Running review
  • Shoes in the rotation
  • Future plans
  • Retirement
  • Health update
  • Favorite places to run

That's enough for now...................................................


"strength shows not only in the ability to persist but in the ability ...


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails