Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2011

I saw on the news that a few more acts were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. One of the acts had me flash back to high school where I remember the first song quite well. It was our anthem as school wound down for the year. Although I was never into his persona, I did love these two songs and remember cranking up the volume many days on my old Datsun 210 8-track player.



Another inductee, Dr. John, had this one great song, loved it then and still enjoy it now.

And a guy I learned to really dislike in college when I had a roommate listen to him all the time, every day, every night, every week. I would play the Eagles or Skynyrd and he would crank up Neil, I ultimately tossed a few of his albums out the window. I had a flashback to those days when I played this song and my computer froze but Neil still played on and I couldn't stop it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails