Friday, April 22, 2011

No Chippewa

Decision is made.

Long story short, I have pain, I shouldn't do it. I just asked my daughter and she said, if you have pain you should wait until you are pain free. I said to my daughter, I don't know about that. Took a step and had sharp pain and had trouble going down the stairs. So that pretty much made the decision. I kind of feel like a wimp but 31 miles of wondering which steps won't cause pain is just the wrong way to be running. I am not sure what the issue is but 31 miles on it probably won't help.

Maybe I will try to go out to Murphy tomorrow and run some, then again, maybe not.






4 comments:

wildknits said...

Ummm Mike.... get it looked at. Sharp pain is not good. Trust me on this one.

Mike said...

I will test it tomorrow to see if I can repeat the movement that caused the pain, if I can, I will have to look into it.

crossn81 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crossn81 said...

Dude, stay home and rest and I ditto @wildknits get it looked at so you can get it fixed and enjoy the season! It is still early in the year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails