Sunday, October 16, 2011

Making Lemonade

Well today I had planned on running for 20+ miles to get in my last long run before Surf the Murph 50k but that didn't happen. My foot/heel is still too sore. I am walking on it again but have issues with putting the heel to the ground so running long seemed like a bad idea.

Instead I took out my VFF's and ran a mile in them. I knew I could run with my vibrams without putting the heel down too hard and I was right. Too bad I am not up to 20 miles in them, I was really tempted to go 2 or 3 miles today but having done all of 2 runs in vibrams, I let my rational mind win out.

So what to do for Surf the Murph, who knows but at least I can do something over the next few days as I take it one mile at a time and day by day.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails