Friday, October 17, 2008

Fall Picture Experiment..........

Ran in Lebanon Hills today and below are a couple of pictures from the cell phone. The fall colors seem brighter than ever and between Murphy and Lebanon Hills I have been enjoying the beautiful transition from summer to fall. I probably won't enjoy the transition from fall to winter as much.

With regards to my phone's camera, I wanted to check the quality of the pictures and the process for getting them off the phone. Quality is so-so, texting them to an email account is easy. I do like having the phone in case something happens or if my family needs to get a hold of me while I am on a run long and I have always wanted to take pictures of some of the places I run, now I have a way of doing that plus gaining the convenience of the phone and since I am wearing the Nathan, I have a pocket that I can place the cell phone in without worry. Speaking of the Nathan, here is a link to a blog that I read "IRunFar" that has a very good review of it. I concur with his review, I love my Nathan, it makes running long a whole lot easier.

One last thing, I was amazed at how sore my legs were this morning, I guess I will need to make sure I run a bit more often on asphalt or maybe I will just stay on the trails..........

3 comments:

SteveQ said...

Great pics! Does it allow you to change the focal length, so you don't end up with just pictures of the foreground?

Mike W. said...

Not sure about focal length, can't see well enough (needed reading glasses) to figure it out when running, the joys of getting old. I will look into it as the pictures would be a lot better with it set properly.

Londell said...

Great Pics... Nice you are still training and loved that you are committed to a 50 next year... and I did read the 100 after that... Cool!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails